All in One Needle Book by Minki Kim (PDF Download)
- Skill level: Confident Beginner
- Finished size:6 1/2˝(16.5cm) x 4 1/2˝(11.5cm)
- Total of 14 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this cute needle book.
• 20 – 3/4’’(1.9cm) hexagons which you can find online.
• Assorted print scraps: 20 – 2’’(5cm) x 2’’(5cm) squares for hexagon panel
• Quilting cotton: Fat eighth (9’’ x 22’’) (23cm x 56cm) for the exterior and pocket lining
• Quilting cotton: Fat eighth for lining
• Linen: 1/8 yard for binding
• Mesh fabric: 10’’(25cm) x 10’’(25cm)
• Wool felt: 4’’(10cm) x 2 1/2’’(6cm)
• Woven fusible interfacing: Fat eighth, such as Pellon SF101 or Kimberbell Fusible Backing
• Light weight fusible fleece: Fat eighth, such as Pellon 987F
• Zipper: at least 5’’(13cm), nylon
• Magnet snap: 1 set, 3/4’’(1.9cm)
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
• utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Looking for a great fabric line? You can find Minki Kim’s darling Hidden Cottage Fat Quarter Bundle here:
Minki Kim lives in Southern California with her husband and three young daughters. A formally trained artist, she has always loved to draw, and when she discovered that she could draw with her sewing machine, she began incorporating her drawings in many of her projects, a technique she calls Sewing Illustration. Minki has a book “Sew Illustrated; 36 charming fabric and thread designs” (co-authored with Kristin Esser) from Stash Books. She contributes regularly to publications worldwide.
When not sewing, Minki enjoy capturing her kids and her quiet little town and trying to recreate through her fabric designs.
Follow Minki Kim on Instagram to see more of her fabulous designs.
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!