Flipping Out Bag (REPLAY)
Sturdy cases in two sizes store and carry pens and pencils, sewing tools, knitting needles, and more!
Club members! You’ll receive 1/2 off all “Virtual Green Doors” project classes! Interested in becoming a CLUB member? Click here!
Flipping Out Bag (Replay)
Instructor: Barb L.
Cost: $15 + materials
- Flipping Out Pattern
- FQ for small (1/2 yd for large) outside of body
- FQ for small (1/2 yd for large) Coordinating fabric for lining
- 11″ x 16″ for small (15″ x 24″ for large) Soft and Stable
- 1/4 yd for small (1/2 yd for large) Shape Flex
- 6″ x 16″ for small (9″ x 24″ for large) Mesh
- One 40″ double-slide zipper makes both cases
- 1/2 yd for small (3/4 yd for large) 20mm fold-over elastic
- 10 1/4″ for small (16 1/2″ for large) Decorative ribbon, optional
- Creative Grids Circle Rulers
- 1/4″ Double sided basting tape
- Chalk Marker
- By Annie Stiletto
- Wonder Clips
- Large Square ruler
NOTE: Online classes are non-refundable. If you can’t make it live, no worries! All our online classes are recorded for you to watch at your own convenience.
Pattern is not included with class only purchase!
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!