Hidden Cottage Table Topper by Minki Kim (PDF Downloadable Pattern)
Skill level: Confident Beginner
Total of 9 pages
The pattern has instructions and all color step-by-step pictures
Finished size: 22˝(56cm) square
Supplies for the Hidden Cottage Table Topper:
- 1/8 yard dark green print
- 1/8 yard green print
- 1/8 yard dark mustard print
- 1/8 yard mustard print
- 1/4 yard total assorted mint print
- 1/4 yard total assorted pink print
- 1/4 yard total assorted cream print
- 1/8 yard light pink print
- 1/3 yard mint print for binding
- 1/4 yard white print for shushing
- 25’’(63cm) square backing fabric
- 24’’(61cm) square batting
Looking for a great fabric line to make your Hidden Cottage Table Topper? You can find Minki Kim’s darling Hidden Cottage Fat Quarter Bundle here:
Minki Kim lives in Southern California with her husband and three young daughters. A formally trained artist, she has always loved to draw, and when she discovered that she could draw with her sewing machine, she began incorporating her drawings in many of her projects, a technique she calls Sewing Illustration. Minki has a book “Sew Illustrated; 36 charming fabric and thread designs” (co-authored with Kristin Esser) from Stash Books. She contributes regularly to publications worldwide.
When not sewing, Minki enjoy capturing her kids and her quiet little town and trying to recreate through her fabric designs.
Follow Minki Kim on Instagram to see more of her fabulous designs.
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!