ONLINE CLASS – Savvy Serger Placemat REPLAY
Enjoy sewing and learning new things from the comforts of your own home!
Club members! You’ll receive 1/2 off all “Virtual Green Doors” project classes! Interested in becoming a CLUB member? Click here!
- 1/2 yard Main fabric
- 1 Yard Backing Fabric
- 1/2 yard Shape-Flex or other lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1 yard fusible fleece
- (2) 2 inch strips of accent fabric-WOF (piping)
- (5) Coordinating fabrics, one strip of each 2.5 x 20 inches (pieced strip)
- 75 inches cotton cording
- 75 inches 3/8 inches wide ribbon
- Decorative thread - (can use Embroidery thread) 2 contrasting colors
- 4 Spools Serger thread- pick a color that will show up on your main fabric
- Fusible Fleece
- Shape Flex
- Pintuck Foot with T Guide
- Cording Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Quilt Guide
- Serger: Cording Foot
- Sewing: Quilt Guide
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!