ONLINE CLASS – The Snuggle is Real REPLAY
Enjoy sewing and learning new things from the comforts of your own home!
Club members! You’ll receive 1/2 off all “Virtual Green Doors” project classes! Interested in becoming a CLUB member? Click here!
ONLINE CLASS: The Snuggle is Real Replay
Instructor: Lisa H.
You will need:
- Embroidery Machine
- 5×7 or 4×4 Hoop
- A Select colors of embroidery thread
- White bobbin thread
- The Snuggle is Real CD
- Copy your Directions
- Kimberbell Bodysuits
- Shape Flex
- Jersey or a Stretch Needle when stitching on knit fabrics
- Sticky-back wash-away stabilizer
Other Supplies you might need for the different designs are:
- Kimberbell Silver Embroidery Leather
- Kimberbell Gold Embroidery Leather
- Sweet As Candy Colored Vinyl (pink)
- Kimberbell Cherry Red Leather
- Kimberbell Robin’s Egg Blue Leather
- Kimberbell Rose Gold Leather
We recommend using a lightweight Fusible Interfacing such as Fuse so soft or Soft Stitch. When design is finished, fuse interfacing to the wrong side of Bodysuit, completely covering the design.
I will be working on the Petite Applique Kimberbear Loved design. You will need:
- Fabric 1 5 ½ x 7 Fabric for the bear Cotton, Plush fabrics like minky have a directional design or nap.
- Fabric 2 3 x 2 Muzzle
- If using minky or fabric with a nap you will also need Water-Soluable topping.
- These designs are great to use up your small scraps of fabric.
- If you are going to be doing a different design Please look ahead and see what you will need for your design so you will be ready for class.
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!