Savvy Serger: Modern Table Runner (REPLAY)
Learn different serger techniques to show off all your skills at the dinner table! Class is taught live via Zoom, but will also be available for replay to rewatch as many times as you would like!
Savvy Serger: Modern Table Runner (Replay)
Instructor: Susan A.
Cost: $15 + materials
CLUB MEMBER: $7.50 + materials
- 8 thread Machine or chain and coverstitch machine plus overlock machine to finish details
- 1/2 yard each of 2 contrasting fabrics
- 1/2 yard double sided fusible fleece- 45 inch wide
- 3/4 yard fabric for decorative strips and binding,solid or matches other fabrics
- 3 spools of the same color serger thread
- 1 spool Fusible Thread
- 1 spool heavy decorative thread that will show up well on your fabrics (can use embroidery or Cotona or Jeans stitch thread)
- Rotary cutter, mat, and 18 inch ruler
- Frixion or chalk removable Marker
- Tumbler Template (will come with Pattern)
- Wonder Clips
- Cover and chain foot
- 3/4 inch Belt Loop Maker attachment
- Open Toe Foot or Lace Applicator foot
- Quilt Guide
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!