Sew Together Bag Pattern
Did someone say zippers?! This fun little Sew Together Bag Pattern by SewDemented is much easier than it looks! You will impress yourself with your ability to sew with zippers when you are finished with this darling and versatile bag!
In stock (can be backordered)
Sew Together Bag Pattern by SewDemented
You will need:
- Exterior fabric: 1 fat quarter (18″ x 22″)
- Lining fabric: 1/2 yard x WOF
- Pocket lining: 1/3 yard x WOF
- Binding fabric: 1 fat quarter (18″ x 22″)
- 1 yard of fusible lightweight interfacing
- (1) 18″ x 22″ piece of batting or fusible fleece if quilting the outside piece
- (1) 18″ zipper
- (3) 9″ zippers
- Optional pincushion: fabric scrap, 4″ x 6,” wool roving or similar stuffing
- Needle landing- wool felt 3″ x 4″
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!