Youth Sewing Classes May/June Session
Tuesday afternoons have never been more fun, or productive! Join our favorite girlfriend, Kyle, as she edu-tains you and your littles. This six week course teaches basic sewing skills while making some fun projects along the way!!
Youth Sewing Classes: May/June
Instructor: Kyle Y
Cost: $60 + materials
CLUB MEMBER: $30 + materials
Dates: Tuesday’s at 4:00pm MDT via Zoom (class will be recorded and available for unlimited replay)
- May 25, 4:00pm MDT – Key Fob with Pocket
- June 1, 4:00pm MDT – Quilted Water Bottle Holder
- June 8, 4:00pm MDT – Ride and Go Handlebars Bag
- June 15, 4:00pm MDT – Sunshine Tea Towel
- June 22, 4:00pm MDT – Car Stash Bag
- June 28, 4:00pm MDT – TV Time Rag Pillow
Supply List: (you will receive an email with more info on needed supplies)
- Patterns (a packet will be emailed to you)
- Fabric (Kits for some projects coming soon)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing notions
This fun sewing class offers projects that will appeal to both young and old. Sign up your youth and let us teach them a skill that will allow them time away from a screen while learning a valuable skill. If you love sewing and your kids love to create this class is for you! Sign up now!
Are you gathering up a few basic sewing supplies and you realize that you do not have a dedicated pair of quilting scissors? Or are yours well-loved and a little dull? Or do you just not want to share? Pick up a new pair of Tim Holtz 7in scissors.
Do you still need a little convincing on why you should sign up your youth for our youth sewing classes? Here is a great article sharing 5 Reasons children should sew.
Sign up for the “Girlfriend Insider” to stay up-to-date!