Serger Woven Bag (Online Class)
Instructor: Jacki S. and Stacey V.
FREE Pattern found on BabyLock.com Upcycled Tote
Date: November 28, 2023 at 10:00 AM - Noon MT
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Finished Size: 15" x 14" x 3 1/2"
- Outside of bag (1/2 yard)
- Lining (1/2 yard)
- Strips for weaving and handle (1 yard)
- Pockets (1 fat quarter)
- 2 yards 7/8’’ gross grain ribbon any color (for handle)
- Wonder Tape and temporary adhesive spray or glue stick
- Thread: 2 cones Madeira Aerolock (neutral color) and two spools of Madeira Lana or Madeira Aeroflock (two different colors for accent). You can use one spool color if you want all the ribbon strips to look the same.
- Regular sewing thread for sewing machine choose a neutral color that will blend with the color of the 1’’ strips.
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Wonder Clips and pins
- Starch - Terial Magic
- Fine line fabric marker or tailors chalk - Chaco Line Marker White
- Large safety pin