Empowering each one of us to learn, connect and be inspired.
Be a part of something very special this year.
A community of like-minded quilters and hobbyists- who absolutely LOVE what they do!
What is The Club?
• Access 24/7 to ALL online classes that we currently offer plus more in the future!
These include: Make Your 1st Quilt, Binding Made Easy, Create with Cameo, Kimberbell’s Broomhilda’s Bakery,
Jingle All the Way, We Whisk You a Merry Christmas and more! Plus 1/2 off on most online classes!
• Entry into the “QC Video Vault” – a library of “quick clips” featuring 2 minute or less videos
on all different subjects in the sewing world!
• New, exclusive patterns will be added each month and are FREE for club members!
• “First Looks” at brand-new product the second it is released to get you a jump-start on your projects!
• Participate in monthly challenges and win fun prizes!
• A never-seen-before MYSTERY quilt pattern and sew-along will be inside the club!
• Periodic “block swaps” amongst interested club members will be a part of the action inside the club!
• Exclusive DISCOUNTS will be given to club members on dozens of new products each month!
• Invitation to be a part of a private Facebook community where you can connect with other members
from all around the world and be inspired each and every day!
• All topics will be covered including: piecing, quilting, serging, machine embroidery, longarm quilting,
software, wool, hand embroidery and more!
NOW AVAILABLE! Memberships for the 2022 year are officially open!
The Club is a great experience. It is a very bright spot during a pandemic, keeping me connected to a special community who loves sewing, quilting, and embroidery!
The weather has turned cold in my neck of the woods (Swan Valley, Idaho) and my thoughts turn to gift giving.
I like to give thoughtful gifts that fit the person. Mom’s are always asked, “What do you want for Christmas?” If you are at a loss for what to give, or what to ask for that isn’t just more “stuff”, may I suggest a gift certificate to The Club? I, for one have enjoyed The Club so much. I’ve learned so much and the discounts offered is something I’ve used throughout the whole year!