Scrappy Star Mini Quilt (Downloadable Pattern)
From Utah Shop Hop 2023, our original exclusive pattern is now available online! Make your very own Scrappy Star Mini Quilt from all your leftover scraps or your favorite line of fabric. This project is made of half-square triangles making it a cinch to put together. The scrappy border creates a classic yet modern feel for this mini quilt.
Finished size: 25" x 25"
You will need:
- 1/2 yard fabric (large star background)
- 1/4 yard fabric (large star points)
- (4) different 5” x 5” squares (small star background)
- (1) fat sixteenth (small star points)
- (1) fat sixteenth (small star background corner squares)
- (2) different fat sixteenths (center 4-patch block)
- (10) fat sixteenths reds/blues (patchwork border and binding)
- 1 yard backing