Baby Lock Flare: Top 5 Features
If you’re in the market for a new embroidery machine, then you’ve probably heard about the Baby Lock Flare. This machine is packed with features that make it one of the best embroidery machines on the market for your money.
Here are the Girlfriend's top 5 features of the Baby Lock Flare that make it worth every penny!
1. Wi-Fi Enabled: By using Design Database Transfer, you can easily send your designs from your computer to the machine.
2. Large Embroidery Area: The Baby Lock Flare has a large embroidery area of up to 6.25 x 10.25 inches, so you can create larger projects with ease. The machine also has a variety of hoops and frames to accommodate different projects.
3. Built-In Fonts: Did you know 14 different fonts are included on your Baby Lock Flare? Pretty cool, right?! Personalize to your heart's content!
4. Touch-Screen Editing: With a full-color screen in front of you, you'll be able to combine designs, resize, rotate and more with a few simple touches on the screen!
5. Color Sort: Have you ever wanted to embroider the same design more than once, but place all of the designs into one large hoop? Activating Color Sort will rearrange the number of times you have to stop for color changes. Get your results so much faster by using Color Sort!
These are just a few of the many features that make the Baby Lock Flare one of the most affordable embroidery machines on the market. If you’re looking for a machine with outstanding performance of an embroidery-only machine, then the Baby Lock Flare is an excellent choice.
Click here to learn more about this amazing machine!